Competitor Research and Data Intelligence
Knowing Your Competition Can Transform Your Business Strategy
So how can we do this?
All businesses should know who their competitors are; if they are in the right market and where their consumers are coming from. With our Market Intelligence Reports you have access to a huge volume of research so you can make improvements in how you market your brand, services or products.
The report you will receive is a marketing blueprint. It explains in great detail exactly what your competitors are doing and what you need to do to out-perform them.
We do this by collating data on your competitors, provide some of the most complete audits in the industry and devise a strategy you can work with. Understanding your market is key to a successful business and we can make recommendations on what we find which will help your business reach its KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and get a better ROI (Return on Investment).
You need to know your own business is in the right market place by analysing strengths and weaknesses in relation to your competitors. What do they do well and not so well and from here you can work out a strategy for your business to put you in the right place to compete and even overtake your competitors.
Competition changes and what might seem right last year might not be effective now. We can help keep on top of your competitors who may be as ambitious as you are. The digital world has seen many changes over the last 10 years and it will continue to change and therefore your business has to meet those changes head on in order to keep ahead of the game.
We will provide you with qualitative and quantative reports and relevant research based on today’s market trends. We will study your website in order to research consumer behaviour and trends in order that you can meet your customers’ needs.
Competitor websites have data which can help you with your web marketing strategy. We can compare your competitors website positions for keywords. From these results you may want to optimise your content and ad strategy in order to beat your competition. Your competitors may be using keywords you may not have considered which could help you improve on your content and give you more opportunities to appear in the SERP (Search Engine Results Page).
Don’t ignore your competition; use it to make your business even better.
What You Get In Your Market Intelligence Report
We research, analyse and report the following for you.
- target market & initial competitor research
- PPC analysis
- what are your competitors paying
- which keywords are your competitors targeting
- where are they wasting money and where are the opportunities for you
- organic SEO analysis
- are your competitors using SEO
- which keywords are they targeting and the value they have to your bottom line
- which keywords are they ranking for compared to you
- how easy or difficult will it be to out-perform your competitors
- backlink analysis and the opportunities for you to get the same or more backlinks
- google maps and places analysis and what you need to do to overtake them so you can rank at the top of Google
Content Marketing and Content Distribution Schedule
- how much content to add to your website and when
- where to distribute your content to drive more traffic to your website and get you more leads
- full detailed website audit with recommendation of improvements. This will not only help improve your ranking in the search engines but also help you convert more visitors to leads
- what structure your website should have to outperform your competitors – very few (if any) web designers know this. Get this part right and your rankings will improve rapidly
- Which syndication channels you should use to drive more visitors to your website and increase your leads
- how is your market performing
- is the trend improving or declining
- Are there any opportunities you might be missing
- traffic forcast – how many visitors you need to hit your KPIs and the value of that traffic
- PPC monthly and yearly cost and profit analysis
- time to rank – how long it will take to overtake your competitors
- amount of content required to achieve your goals
- total backlink and content cost analysis
- monthly sales amount analysis
- annual revenue uplift breakdown
What Does The Market Intelligence Report Cost?
The price varies depending on the level of competition you are facing, the size of the market you operate in and your current market penetration.
Complete the form below, we will do our initial analysis and let you know the cost.